I was praying early in the morning during my time with God, thanking God for everything he has blessed me with!
• My house.
• My freedom to sit and build my relationship with Him.
• My kids.
• My new kitchen table.
• My cold clean water I have to drink, and so on.
Then as I’m thanking Him for all those things and more, I start thinking… the things I’m thanking Him for are things I also complain about throughout the days…
• I wish I had a real house not a trailer house.
• When I study I never remember anything anyways.
• My kids are always fighting and they never pick up after themselves.
• The new table my husband got is red and expensive.
Then I REMEMBERED the verse… (Maybe I should think twice before complaining about not memorizing things from my Bible studies!)
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I pray that it helps you to think positive and thank God for all of His Blessing and to not complain about them throughout your week.
If this post spoke to you in anyway, don’t forget to share it with someone… God might be trying too speak to someone else, today as well. Thank you!